alternatives for soundboards

Fri, 04 Dec 1998 18:26:07 -0800

Antares wrote:

> I would very much like to hear one of your laminated products, maybe some
> time in the future you will allow me to come and visit you?

My work with these pianos was done some years ago.  They were one-off experiments
that were torn down and rebuilt using the conventional soundboards so that they could
be sold as 'standard' instruments.  One of these days I'll get around to continuing
that work.  It is a subject I'm still interested in.

With or without laminated soundboards, you are welcome to visit us anytime.

Regards,

Del