Latex Contact Cement or...

Pianotoone@AOL.COM Pianotoone@AOL.COM
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 12:54:33 EST

I used latex based (non-inflammable) contact cement once for installing new
keytops.  I thought it worked great.  No clamping and the product did not pit
the tops of the keys if you accidentally dripped.  Since then I have been able
to find it in quarts and pints but not in the little bottles (3-4 oz I think)
with the brush cap.  I like these because one bottle is good for a set of tops
and you can throw what little is left away, before it gets thick and gloppy.

Does anyone know where to buy these bottles.

OR

Howabout PVC glue.  Any body used it? Does it have to be clamped?

I hate to use CY glue because of the p[oor tech who comes after me.

Thanks

Dick Day
Marshall MI