REPETITION

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 08:43:09 -0600

New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net

----------
From: Rogerio Cunha <rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br>
To: Pianotech Mensagem <pianotech@ptg.org>
Subject: REPETITION
Date: Tuesday, December 01, 1998 3:53 PM

I am with a great problem with a YAMAHA  grand model G2 and I need help.
All the measures that I did on it I think that they are  very good : hammer
weight, letoff, drop off, the jacks are correctly under the knuckles, key
deep etc., etc. but the repetition is poor !
The friction is very good ( I used powder micro Teflon).The repetition
springs are good.
There are a problem : I haven't the Yamaha measurements and I used the
relation key deep-hammer travel 1:5.
What can I do in order to increase the repetition that is poor.
Rogerio Cunha - IC Member of the Guild.