pianotech-digest V1997 #1056

Mike Swendsen mike.swendsen@shaw.wave.ca
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 07:29:30 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From:	owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Newton Hunt
Sent:	Friday, August 28, 1998 3:58 PM
To:	pianotech@ptg.org
Subject:	Re: pianotech-digest V1997 #1056

Ball about 11" long.
        Newton
        nhunt@jagat.com

Exotic wooden ball..... approx 2" diameter / or other shape  ( i.e. like a
door knob, or more like a drawer pull if you prefer) with brass insert for
receiving shaft.  $30.00

Shaft ..11"+/-  ( you specify) nickel plated     $30.00

Head  ..  you can specify length and angle    $30.00
               Again nickel plated

I suggest a watanabe tip from Pianotek, the tip is threaded to 3/8" by 30
threads per inch, which is pretty much standard in the industry for tips.
It costs me far too much to import tips only to export them again.  When you
can just order them for yourself.
MIke