Definitely (Off Topic)

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 08:43:07

At 08:16 AM 4/30/98 -0400, Bill Ballard wrote:
>At 8:45 PM -0400 4/29/98, Susan Kline wrote:
>>List --
>>
>>I go away for just one week ... <grin>
>
>Thanks for running down to the convenience store for more soda pop and
>mayonnaise. We added a few more people to the picnic and were starting to
>run low on the fixin's
>
>Bill Ballard, RPT
>New Hampshire Chapter, PTG
>
>"If we see you smoking we will assume that you are on fire and will take
>appropriate measures"
>	 .......Sign in a Music Dept. Hallway

Hi, Bill ...

The more the merrier. I'll provide Reeds Ginger Brew and some really fresh
and organic local walnuts. We do a fine number in microbrews up here, too.

So, has anyone brought the smoked salmon? Contrary to rumors in some
quarters, cold cuts do not constitute my usual diet.

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Getting there is only half as far as getting there and back."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant