"Voicing the Renner Hammer"

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@calcna.ab.ca
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 06:05:49 -0600 (MDT)

	John,

	As coincidence would have it, I just returned from a PTG
Convention where I attended Rick's class and received a copy of the
booklet you referred to.
	Two names and addresses are given on it:

	Renner USA
	POB 1223
	Weston, CT, 06883
	`	Phone 203-221-7500
		Fax   203-454-7866

	Rick Baldassin
	70 S. Orchard Drive
	N. Salt Lake, UT  84601
		Phone 801-292-4441
		Fax   801-298-1441

	Rick's presentation of this material was stunning--a revelation in
voicing technique and proof that these techniques work. If you want
further description from me, feel free to ask.

	Ken Burton "Doctor Piano" Calgary Alberta