PT Journal Index

Kent Swafford kswafford@earthlink.net
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 20:57:15 -0500

>Kent Swafford wrote:
>
>>PS -- As has been noted, there are some difficulties with producing the
>>CD-ROM of Journal articles that the Orlando Council directed be produced.
>>I am urging that PTG proceed with a CD-ROM, even if it must be somewhat
>>incomplete. But I am just a lone RVP; let your RVP know what you think.
>>
>>Kent

Someone replied:

>Hi Kent,
>
>How about publishing a list on pianotech of the email addresses of the rvps
>so we could write the appropriate person?

At the risk of starting a conspiracy here, I will note that the PTG has
standard email addresses set up for the Board members, although these
have not been publicized yet, as far as I know. These addresses are
"aliases" that can be permanent for the office, and changed to go to
whoever is in that office.

They are:

pres@ptg.org
vp@ptg.org