Sciortino Coil Maker)

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 10:26:12 EDT

In a message dated 4/29/98 1:32:25 AM Central Daylight Time, ilvey@a.crl.com
writes:

<< It would have much easier if Ralph would have simply acknowledged what he
means by beckett (is it two t's) in  his follow-up posts rather than
lambasting Bill.  As I have
 stated in a previous post, you do need a beckett!  And no, I am  not simply
trying to stay of the "baloney list". >>

Thanks for the spelling confirmation.  Knowing several languages only tends to
confuse me as to spelling.  It's not one of my strong points at all, neither
is operating a computer or its keyboard.  There is no more "baloney list", I
promised not to use the term anymore.  However when I was using it, it was
meant to point out that there were certain individuals who seemed compelled to
comment on virtually every post whether they had anything of substance to say
or not.

Everyone makes spelling errors and occasionally an omission which which makes
a given statement incorrect.  In this case however, the author of "there is no
need for a beckett" is still defending the statement.  I don't claim to be
right all of the time, I never have.  I have my areas of interest and
expertise as I assume everyone on the List does.

Anyone who doesn't want to read my posts is free to delete them without
reading or filter them out.  That doesn't bother me at all.  There are some on
the List whose posts I never read because they virtually never have anything
of importance to say.  I expect that there are several who feel the same way
about mine.  To try to reach the lowest common denominator by writing nice,
short, pleasant little "have a nice day" messages is not my reason to follow
or contribute to this List.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madiso, Wisconsin