Sciortino Coil Maker)

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 23:08:33 +0000

Bill,

I think it is clear to the List that this simply a case of
semantics.  I have no doubt that Ralph is clear on the need for
a beckett.  It would have much easier if Ralph would have
simply acknowledged what he means by beckett (is it two t's) in
his follow-up posts rather than lambasting Bill.  As I have
stated in a previous post, you do need a beckett!  And no, I am
not simply trying to stay of the "baloney list".  I'm sure I'm
already on it.  I mean who isn't?

David Ilvedson