A Curious Statement

RptBob1 RptBob1@aol.com
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 15:02:50 EDT

<< .  A curious statement at best.  Why
 would that makes piano tuners happy?  Could it be consistent quality,
 consistent tone, consistent great factory assistance if needed, consistent
 everything I can possibly think of.
 	 I have never seen a Petrof live, only >>

Have to agree with this statement 200%  (is that possible?).  Yamaha quality
has been consistant for the past 27 years I have been tuning them.  They are
always high on my list of recommended pianos for all the reasons you
mentioned.  Petrof has quite a standard to live up.  Perhaps  27 years from
now they will also have a well-earned reputation.

Bob Bergantino, RPT
South Euclid, Ohio