Reply to Les Smith (was re:Sciortion coil maker)

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 06:56:21 -0400

On Mon, 27 Apr 1998, Jerry Hunt <jhunt@geocities.com> wrote:
>Actually, life did come with instructions, but I'll not elaborate here
>as this is the pianotech list and not a religion-related list....

Thank you for not elaborating. Considering that large populations have been
murdered and whole countries laid to waste over the argument of  the title,
purported author,  publisher and edition of this book, we're just as happy
to concern ourselves with more mondane matters, such as how the 12 central
tones in a tuning should be spaced within the initial octave. India,
Pakistan. Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland. The list goes on.

Bill Ballard

"Each man prays to God in his own language. God understands all languages"
Edward Kennedy Ellington