Yamaha C3/Petrof

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 06:49:44 -0400

At 7:31 PM -0400 4/26/98, JIMRPT wrote:
>Dear rootfamily@erols.com;
> Whoever you are.  Since your post came immediately on the heels of mine I
>will assume that you are referring to my comments.

Carl Root's full name is presented in Eudora Pro, though it may not be in
AOL's mailbox. Although his first post was 5 weeks ago (and this he may not
have been arounbd for the most recent round of complaints about people
posting without signatures), he's a well-known figure in PTG. I'm very glad
he's with us.

The humidity in his native Maryland might not be much lower than yours down
south. But alot of what of what you describe could be the work of
alligators, which they don't have up his way  ;-)

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"No one builds the *perfect* piano, you can only remove the obstacles to
that perfection during the building."    ...........LaRoy Edwards