Yamaha C3

ETomlinCF3 ETomlinCF3@aol.com
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 15:50:33 EDT

Caleb and others,

A C3 at that price is a steal.  And as far as the Georgian plant,  they
produce just consoles and studios.

Ed

<<  I have recently been looking into purchasing a new Yamaha C3...I just
 wanted to ask you all a few questions about it. One, is 15,000 a good price
 for a new one? Is there room for negotiation? Two, Are there other grands in
 the same price range that are superior or of equal value to the C3? I also
had
 another question about the Yamaha company...I've heard of a plant in Georgia
 that assembled uprights, but are any of the grands produced in the U.S. or
are
 all the grands shipped overseas? >>