SAT 3

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 00:12:16 -0700 (MST)

Hi Keith:

I talk to his son Paul about once a week. I hate to bother them because
they are very busy. Dr. Al was working from his home, but now comes in
part time each day. They are still working mostly on the software and
the Manual. As I understand it, all the parts are in and ready for assembly.
As you know Dr. Sanderson is a real scientist and is very careful about
everything he does. It will be worth the wait. There will be an increase
in accuracy and in the filtering system which should make it easier to tune
with. The ability to change the stretch on the fly will be a great
advantage. More alternate tunings will be available without going to a
computer and MIDI. MIDI is of course a standard feature and IBM type
software will be available for interfacing with the SAT III. The
dependability of the unit will be one of its strong features.

Jim Coleman, Sr.

PS I'm hoping to have one available for my one day seminar in the middle of
May. I'll do some reports on this list when I receive mine.  JWC