What is perfect pitch?

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 21:39:21 EDT

<< Conrad indeed there is a "perfect pitch", i.e.;
 High and inside fastball, 3/2 count, 7th game of the world series, score
three
 to two, two men on base, bottom of the ninth inning. (at least it was good
 enough to win the series and that is close to perfect huh? :-)
 Jim Bryant (FL)

I must say, Jim that I congratulate you on this one.  It is a better defintion
than I've heard anywhere else.  I chaleenge anyone to find a definition of
"perfect pitch" that can be quoted from a reference book of any substance.

I like what Franz Mohr had to say about it in his book.  I'll quote him when I
get the time unless someone else beats me to it.

I suggest that all who believe in the concept of "perfect pitch" should clean
their ivory keys with milk.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin