Funny Tuner Stories

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@calcna.ab.ca
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 05:19:10 -0600 (MDT)

	John,

	I collected over 150 funny and amazing stories from piano
technicians here in Calgary and at the Dearborn Convention, then printed
them in a book entitled, TOONER TALES. I have a few copies left which are
available for $11.95 plus GST and $3.50 for shipping and handling.
	Send to Ken Burton
		3715 7 Ave NW
		Calgary, Alberta
		T2N 4J1