Funny maby Not so Funny Stories, but true tales nonetheless

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 23:58:55 -0500

After fixing a few stuck keys, I decided to be discrete to the the lady of
the house.
	"I think it was tiny little beads."
	"Seeds?? Did you say seeds?"

 She  could have been related to Mrs Madrigal.....judging by her tip...
rm