Perfect pitch study

BSimon1234 BSimon1234@aol.com
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 18:16:53 EDT

I hesitate to mention the following because I cannot remember where I saw or
heard of it. It might have been in a medical magazine, possibly the newspaper,
but I cannot find the reference.

The article said that people who  have perfect pitch process sounds in a
different part of their brains than normal people.  The study was done with a
nuclear magnetic resonance scanner, scanning the brains for chemical activity
changes while tones were played to the patients.

That is all I heard, I have nothing to add, no references to the study. I
thought I would relay the information in case someone else can actually put
their hands on the article, or scan search the Internet for such things.

Bill Simon
Phoenix