Funny Tuner Stories

Jerry Hunt jhunt@geocities.com
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 09:29:08 +0100

The following list is from the Dallas chapter of the PTG website (with
appropriate recognition of the from whence it came):
Piano Technicians' Top Ten List

These are the top ten "favorite" things that customers ask of or say to
piano technicians.

10. Do I have to take everything off the top of the piano?

9. I always have the piano tuned every 10 years whether it needs it or
not.

8. Would it be cheaper if I didn't have the last octave tuned?

7. Do I bring the piano to you, or do you come here?

6. How are my knockers?

5. Will the vacuum cleaner bother you?

4. Can you do something about my loose stool?

3. My dog has perfect pitch.

2. Do you have to turn every one of those little pegs?

1. Do you have a regular job?

>From Steve, Dennis, Chris and Dick of the Detroit-Windsor Chapter, as
printed in the June 1996 Newsletter for the Dallas
Chapter of the Piano Technicians Guild.

--
Jerry Hunt
Dallas, TX USA

Webmaster for the Dallas Chapter of the PTG:
   http://members.tripod.com/~dallasptg/index.html