WANTED: Used German Grand

George Gilliland lgd@epix.net
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:27:28 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Technicians. . .

I Love the German sound (except for Boesie), but alas don't have extremely
deep pockets necessary to purchase new or even a fresh rebuild.

I'm hoping to find a used, but very playable and stable, Bluthner
(especially Bluthner), Schimmel, Seiler, Bechstein, etc. in the 6-foot
range, and within 3 hour driving distance of NYC.

Cabinet need not be pristine, but action, pinblock, and strings should be
in good condition. Will rebuild later, but wish to play it now. Will insist
on having a full tuning and examination by qualified technician before
buying.

I do have SOME money. Very motivated and ready to buy.

Thanks, and sorry for using your list for a non-technical query.

George Gilliland
lgd@epix.net

Little Garden Design
134 Broad Street