Pianovelle and Temperament (WasRe: _Two_ways,...)

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 23:00:59 -0700 (MST)

Hi Gordon:

It just occurred to me that you might like to peruse the Sanderson AccuTuner
Manual. You can find it for free on the Internet at:

http://www.concentric.net/~Fast440/atm/atm.html

You can also see all theri various products in the nearby vicinity.

If you have any questions, feel free to post me. There are several HT's
listed in an appendix.

Jim Coleman, Sr.