Pianovelle and Temperament (WasRe: _Two_ways,...)

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 23:25:15 -0600

At 11:08 PM 4/20/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>Hey, that's great!  I just gave a special demonstration with the pianovelle
>about a month ago.  I was asked to re-present the lecture/demonstration to
>the local Technicians group.

Yeah, did I see that on CAUT? I've known they were there, but haven't
messed with them yet.

>What temperaments will you use?

Not sure. Well sounds good, and easy to discern.

  I stuck with the 18th century well
>tempered one.  I translated some of the figures from Jorgensen's book.
>Please excuse my ignorance, but what is the SAT book?

 The operations manual for the SAT electronic tuner.

>All best wishes,
>
>Gordon Rumson

Thanks.
Guy
"When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty."