Good Customer Service

Elian Degen degen@telcel.net.ve
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 22:26:16 -0400

Hello list et All

In Caracas, Venezuela, I am considered one of the best piano tuners and
technicians. One of the reasons, is that I try to provide the customer with
a complete service, even though I specialize in tuning, adjusting and some
repairs, if anyone needs any service I don´t specialize in I find out how to
provide it.

I have a client that is leaving for the U.S. , his home place is in
Philadelfia. he was very pleased with my tunings and service, their family
is very musical and they have two pianos at home, an upright and a grand. He
asked me to recomend him a good piano tuner and technician in greater
Philadelfia area.

If anyone can help you can contact me via private mail.

Elian Degen

Piano Tuner and  Tech Caracas, Venezuela