REPORT: CA challenge results

PIANO2NR PIANO2NR@aol.com
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 21:46:38 EDT

<< Used lots of superglue, about three ounces, but without
 accelerator. Glue was wicking into the serial number hole, making the edges
of
 it looking wet.  Kept filling until level started to come up in the holes. >>

Bill:

I think you might have had better results if you had used accelerator after
the CA application.  I have had success on pinblocks that were doped and
delaminated.  Too bad you didn't get a chance to give it another dose.

Regards,
Randy Mangus, RPT