Chickering hinge

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 23:25:30 +0000

List,

I was contacted by a customer with a "Chickering" #507#EBY with
some damage to the long lid hinge.  I haven't seen it but was
wondering if this is Korean made?  It is brand new...Does anyone
know the manufacturer.  I received some pictures with a letter
and pictures show some gaps between the hinge and the lid which
means to me that the screws have been forced out of their holes.
I imagine I can remove it and hammer it flat etc. and repair the
holes...ordering it from the factory would also be an option,
one preferred by owner.

Thanks in advance...

ilvey
Pacifica, CA