Looking for a professional only(public apology)

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 10:19:27 -0700

Hi Bill,
Thanks for your support.  Seconds after sending my original message I
realized I had made a mistake.  (I guess I was just having an all around bad
day when I read his post.)  He is not worth my effort in even reading his
ridiculous apologies.  The guy doesn't have a clue what he did or why anyone
might be offended.  But I do appreciate your efforts.

Jeannie Grassi
Registered Piano Technician
Bainbridge Island, WA
jgrassi@silverlink.net