Tornado

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 09:40:01 -0500 (CDT)

List,

   I just saw this on a newsletter I subscribe to and was wondering if
Ed Foote (are you still there Ed?) or any other techs got hit by this.
For a much more thorough report, including some pictures, go to the
http address below.

Avery

CNN reports that:

     At least two tornadoes ripped through the heart of Nashville
     Thursday afternoon, damaging at least 300 buildings, including
     the State Capitol, and injuring more than 100 people.

     Despite a path of damage six miles long, the only reported
     fatalities were two people killed in car crashes believed to be
     related to the storm.

     [quoted from http://cnn.com/WEATHER/9804/16/nashville.tornado.4/
index.html]

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music
University of Houston
Houston, TX 77204-4893
713-743-3226
atodd@uh.edu
http://www.music.uh.edu/

o  Offer expires December 31 or while supplies last. (Classified Ad)