Questions for enlightenment concerning the PTG Convention

Cheeto LD CheetoLD@aol.com
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 00:16:00 EDT

Hello List,
      I had a couple questions about the PTG Convention in Providence...I am
moving to South-eastern Connecticut this June which will put me in proximity
to the convention. As I am not a PTG member or even a piano tech, but am
aspiring to become one, I wanted to know if there are going to be any general
classes, lectures, anything that pertains to piano technology that you don't
have to be registered for that I could attend? I am very interested in
learning as much as I can and I think this might be an interesting start to
get to know piano techs or anything else.

Thank you in advance for any information...
Sincerely,
Caleb McVey