Listserv meeting-Providence?/Horace

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 21:19:13 EDT

<<  I value Horaces' opinions, experience, and the oftentimes thought
provoking way he has of putting forth his ideas.  I miss Horaces participation
and the list in general is the less for his absence. At the very least the
list is absent a very experienced, knowledgable participant, whether we agreed
with everything he said or not, and to that extent we all have been "hurt" .

Jim,

Horace left because he decided to insult me with some of his pure baloney and
I called attention to it.  No one loses out when phoney hype gooes down the
drain.  If Horace wants to come back and contribute something of true
substance, I would be the very last to object.

I'm sure you that you would have preferred that I never bring up the things
that I have but that's what this List is for.  Anyone who tries to put anyone
else down with pure concoctions is risking the worst kind of exposure.

Bill