Listserv meeting-Providence?

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 08:34:30 -0700

Lance & anyone interested,
Stop by the Cyber Cafe and see what's happening.  It will be the place for
all the list subscribers to touch base.  Evelyn Smith wanted to make that
happen this year and she has put together a great place to talk "computers"
and get some help or just a cup of coffee and a pastry and meet the other
Pianotech folks.  See you there.
Jeannie Grassi
Registered Piano Technician
Bainbridge Island, WA