Hard tuning is better than good tuning?

Bill Ballard yardbird@sover.net
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 06:11:35 -0400

On Thu, 9 Apr, BSimon1234 <BSimon1234@aol.com> wrote:
>Perhaps your hard hitters that don't tune as well have developed a new
>temperament that is superior to equal temperament. It perhaps can be explored
>and explained?

Yes! Let's turn this one over to Bill Bremer  %~}

Seriously, does the tuning's "clear sound" have less to do with intonation
and more to do with "woprkhardening" of the tone? A good place to start
would be straightening out this fork in the road. Or at the least explore
whether Les's observations were subjective impressions.

Bill Ballard, RPT
New Hampshire Chapter, PTG

"Yeah!, let's do it. I'm pumped! Let the healing begin."
Matt Damon in the psychiatrist's office, in "Good Will Hunting"