Milburn Looping Tool

DGPEAKE DGPEAKE@aol.com
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 22:46:46 EDT

<<
 List,
 	Anyone know where I can find the Milburn String Looping tool? Comes (came)
 with two crank handles and some extra friction plates.

 Thanks in advance,

 Guy Nichols, RPT

APSCO #16220.  It looks like Orville Milburns tool, but they do not use his
name. He has not been in the Piano business for a number of years but he sure
was a good tool maker.  Orvillle gave one to me years ago but I seldom use it.

You can make one out of a dowel which I believe is described in one of the
PACE lessons.  I seem to have more success with this simple idea.

Hope this helps.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, Or