Juno users

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Wed, 08 Apr 1998 18:49:44

At 07:17 PM 4/8/98 -0600, you wrote:
>This is to list members that use Juno for e-mail purposes:
>	My son in law informed me last night that there is a freeware
>program that is "supposed" to stop all those annoying ads that come in
>when we download.  He should be able to check it out tomorrow ( Thurs.)
>If you are interested in how well it works or IF it works I'll be glad to
>post the results.
>
>                                                                    John
>Fortiner
>
>pianoserv440@juno.com

>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

I'm not at present a Juno user, but I have been in the past. It was my
understanding that "all those annoying ads" are what pay for the free
service. _Something_ has to pay for all the hardware and effort needed to
keep the service running. You might as well expect people to make TV shows
and put them on network television without ads ... or for PBS to make and
air their programs without pledge drives.

Just my take on it all ....

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"What goes up must come down but what comes down often wants to go back up."
		-- Ashleigh Brilliant