Celebration

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 21:09:08 EDT

<< It's official: I received my diploma today from the Randy Potter School
 of Piano Technology. And, I might add, I graduated with highest honors.

 Thanks to all who have helped along the way.

 Regards,

 Jerry Hunt
 Dallas, TX
 Associate member PTG

I hope to see you gain your RPT stautus soon.  If you feel you are ready, you
can take the tuning and technical exams at the Convetion in Providence.  I
would be honored to work with you on the tuning.  If you are not quite ready,
there will be classes that can help you (such as Jim Coleman's) and also
individual tutoring.

Good luck in your career.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin