Looking for a professional only(public apology)

VOCE88 VOCE88@aol.com
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 07:34:59 EDT

<< HEY FELLAS !!

 >Where are all the "me, too" posts?!

 You know, Mr. Galasso  did put this in writing. We could forward it to the
 Civil Rights Divison of the Justice Dept.

 Bill Ballard, RPT
 New Hampshire Chapter, PTG >>

Geez.........I didn't know I could insult so many people with one word that I
thought was generic. (like mankind, for instance)

For all of the very professional piano technicians who happen to be women, I
sincerely apologize. My intent was neither to slight nor to insult them.

I am not a sexist man by nature. I have a daughter who I believe can be
anything she trys to be, and I go out of my way to help her understand that. I
suppose if I read my own original post I might have responded just as some of
you have.

Again, my sincere apologies.

Now make me breakfast. (just kidding)

Duly Repentant,