String Levelling questions

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 09:21:26 +0000

You wrote:

> 2) curled wire doesn't explain it for me.  I used to use the little reels,
> with the metal feeder attachments. These I set to straighten the wire on the
> way out, and they did, however,  These stringings needed as much leveling as
> others.

Ed, do you mean that when you removed the wire and
set it "straightened as it came out", you had a piece of
straight wire in your hands? I use those 1/4 lb coils with brake
today and every piece of wire that comes off forms a nice
circle.  Please tell me how you set it!  I have to admit I'm a
bit doubtful...

ilvey
Pacifica, CA
ilvey@a.crl.com