Too much String Leveling --IMHO Foolish!

Tue, 7 Apr 1998 11:07:35 -0500

Mike,

At 09:26 4/7/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Hello,'
<snip>
>7. BANG!
>
>Mike Jorgensen RPT

Sounds like you were flogging a dead horse, then it kicked back. ;-}

I guess I've just been lucky, but IMHO if you've been "yanking" them level,
you may have straightened the curve at agraffe/capo too much. Perhaps
kinder/gentler would leave a consistant radius through the terminus and thus
not force the string between kink and straight when tuning?

Conrad

P.S.  The Brambach (of horrible example infamy) interrment was Sunday, with
the first batch of bulbs [Gladiolis] planted yesterday.

Conrad Hoffsommer		Office - (319) 387-1204
Luther College
700 College Drive, Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045
hoffsoco@martin.luther.edu -or- pno2ner@salamander.com

If I had multiple personality disorder, my resume would make more sense.