newsletters articles

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 06:58:47 -0500

Hi All,
		A while back there was someone trying to contact newsletter editors to, I
suppose, trade articles back and forth.  I have just finished a 2&1/3 page
article on somewhat the history of George Steck.  I could make it available
as an attachment to e-mail in MSWord if you would like to use it for your
newsletter only asking for the credit in writing it.  Post me back
privately if you would like to have a copy.
This may be a way to get more newsletter articles circulating.
I won't be back on line till Wednesday AM.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
pianoman@inlink.com
"A terrible thing happens when you stop promoting--Nothing.".