Legal Query HELP ASAP

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Thu, 02 Apr 1998 19:57:44 -0700

List,
	Having seen some sharp legal-eagle kinda stuff on this list, with what
seems like good advice backed-up with experience, I would like to hear back
from anyone who may have helpful ideas for a "friend of mine" with a dilemma.

	My "friend" just found himself in the position of having to terminate the
working relationship of a sub-contractor who had let a screwed-up personal
life affect his business work ethic to the point of serious disrespect for
the owner and his customer base. The "last straw" included altered and
duplicate invoices. 'Nuff said, the subcontractor was informed that his
services were no longer needed.

The Dilemma:

	A mailing needs to go out ASAP to the customer base. The former
sub-contractor has made noises about acquiring "some" of the customer base,
as opposed to just getting the hell outta Dodge.

What should the mailing say?????????????????????????

Please reply if you have experience or legal-type helpful advice as SOON as
you can, one can assume that time is a real consideration for the customer
notification.

Guy Nichols, RPT
nicho@lascruces.com

 Anyone Without a Sense of Humor Is At The Mercy of The Rest of Us.