Left-Handed piano (no joke)

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 05:41:19 -0500

At our auditorium we have those huge projection screens like you see at the
rock concerts and when you are sitting back stage they are perfectly
visible.  The problem with being back stage though is that the image is
backwards.  It is the weirdest thing to see the piano and pianist with that
negative image.  Really messes with your concept of reality.

chris

>Steve,
>
>Could a right handed tuner tune this piano?
>Will the coils be reversed as well?
>Aural Tuning will be a major trial trying to think in reverse!!
>This could be good for my back pain.
>Will the pedals be reversed?
>WIll it be tuned in reverse HT?
>Will he be facing stage left or stage right?
>Will the stool have a left hand thread?
>
>	Newton

-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.   School of Music  Ohio University  Athens OH

-purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu   (614) 593-1656    fax# (614) 593-1429