Scaling

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Wed, 01 Apr 1998 21:35:37

Del says:
>In any case, Professor Lirpa has assured me that he will begin the
>basic research necessary to develop these concepts just as soon as
>he has the time. He was pretty busy today -- as I've pointed out
>elsewhere, his work is highly seasonal -- but he expects that
>his seasonal rush will be alleviated by tomorrow.
>
>If you have any ideas that might further the progress of this
>development, please don't hesitate to let us know. Just post your
>ideas to this list. Professor Lirpa is quite secretive and doesn't
>want his E.mail address disclosed.

In fact, post your ideas to this list _very soon_. Prof. Lirpa's grant runs
out at midnight, Pacific daylight time. Like a few other people one might
mention, he tends to push deadlines ...

Susan
Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"What goes up must come down but what comes down often wants to go back up."
		-- Ashleigh Brilliant