Scaling

Wed, 01 Apr 1998 19:29:42 -0800

Susan Kline wrote:

> In fact, by a strange coincidence, the report will appear _exactly_ 365
> days from today ...
>
> Susan Kline

Yes, well. This project comes at a particularly busy time for me. I have decided to farm
out at least part of the basic research to another highly regarded individual. So, I have
been in close consultation with the renowned and esteemed research and development genius,
Professor I. Lirpa, nearly all day. He has assured me that all of these concepts are
perfectly sound and that we should proceed with the development work at once.
Unfortunately, he also is quite busy at the moment (much of his work is seasonal) but he
has assured me that he will begin the basic research just as soon as this seasons work is
completed. Possibly by tomorrow.

Regards,

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Designer & Builder