Reyburn CyberTuner (long)

Keith A. McGavern kam544@ionet.net
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 00:09:02 -0500 (CDT)

Part of Dave Peake's, RPT post:
>...Why charge more to tune aurally?

Dave,

You should understand that this has never actually happened.  It is just
something I once said in the course of a conversation with a customer about
how I feel.  I found it quite amusing myself.

>Does it really take you that much longer
>than using a SAT or RCT?...

It has to do with how I mentally feel during the aural tuning process, and
how it physically drains me.  What already seems an eternity to do most of
the time with a SAT, even seems longer without it.

>When I had to send my SAT in for servicing...

I have a spare SAT should those times occur in my life.

Keith A. McGavern
kam544@ionet.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731