Million-Dollar Tip-article

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 11:35:21 -0500

At 04:51 PM 9/27/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello Marcel & List,
>Thanks for the answer on my question about the Million-Dollar Tip article,
>but how can I get the article of the PTG-Journal? I don't know this
>magazine, so I don't know how to find the article.
>
>Bert Blom.

Dear Bert,

The Piano Technicians JOURNAL, is a monthly technical publication published
by the Piano Technicians Guild, 3930 Washington St., Kansas City, MO
64111-2963.  Phone:  816-753-7747.  The JOURNAL is one of the benefits of
being a member of the Piano Technicians Guild and paying your annual dues.
For non-members you can subscribe for $85.00/1 year, or $155/2 years.

I would urge you join the Piano Technicians Guild for yourself.

Sincerely,
David

David A. Vanderhoofven, RPT
Joplin, Missouri, USA