Reyburn CyberTuner and SAT Archive?

Garret E. Traylor traylorg@kic.or.jp
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 22:02:19 +0900

Michael writes;

> I think that the RCT vs SAT debate concerns only the FAC calculation
> against Chameleon 2.  Since you can easily tranfer any tuning from one
> to the another, they can be very close friends.
>
> Michel Lachance, RPT

Can the files which Michael  speaks of be FTPed?   I would be interested in seeing
an archive of tunings established. Say perhaps classified by genre ..  whatever?
If anyone is interested or has experience to respond  -- go right ahead.  I am
currently working on Web page design.   I would volunteer to maintain the files on
my web site ... with perhaps a little help
Sincerely;
Garret Traylor :-0

--
| Garret Traylor | Equal Temperament Piano Services | Okinawa Japan |
| Associate Member at Large | Washington DC Chapter Piano Technicians Guild |

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: vcard.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard
Size: 464 bytes