Million-Dollar Tip-article

Marcel Carey mcpiano@multi-medias.ca
Sat, 27 Sep 1997 19:52:32 -0400

Hello Bert,

What ai would suggest is that you get in touch with a registered Piano
Technician in your area and ask for a photocopy of the article in question.
If that is not feasable for you, I would imagine you could get in touch with
the home office of the Piano Technician's Guild and buy that copy. Their
phone # is: (816) 753-7747

Good Luck,

Marcel Carey, RPT