tuning

Howard S. Rosen hsrosen@emi.net
Sat, 27 Sep 1997 13:54:49 -0400

Carlos,

1.Tune A4 from fork
2.Tune D4 pure (beatless) 5th down from A4. You check this 5th by using F3
even though it has not been tuned yet. The test is F-D 6th equal to F-A
10th. As long as F3 beats comfortably and is EQUAL, the test is correct
even though the F3 has not been tuned yet.

Howard S. Rosen, RPT
Boynton Beach, Florida

hsrosen@emi.net