applicators

Jim Kinnear jkinnear@pianoguy.com
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 17:33:06 -0400

When faced with the prospect of depositing a fluid in some ungodly tiny
spot, I use an injector that came with a bubblejet printer ink refill kit.
( whew)  It has a 'needle' about 3" long and a reservoir which holds about
2 - 3 oz..... real handy. The reservoir part is pleated, and can be
squeezed with a lot of control.

Jim Kinnear
The PianoGuy,
jkinnear@pianoguy.com