Damp Action Drying

EugeniaCar@aol.com EugeniaCar@aol.com
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 23:30:18 -0400 (EDT)

Geez Del,

Now I don't know what to do except to apologize for listening to Jim. So
where do we buy this concoction and is Deb still the distributor?

Gina

In a message dated 97-09-20 23:11:20 EDT, pianobuilders@olynet.com writes:

<< Gina,

 I don't know where you got the above information from, but it's all
 wrong.

 The product is actually a concoction formulated by a consortium made up
 of the Lambs’ End Felt Manufacturing Company, the Prickled Pin
 Manufacturing Company and the Socketoomie Tool Company. It is the first
 in an entire line of products designed to create an increased demand for
 the products made by these three companies. It does this by freezing
 tight all of the action centers treated with it. The beauty of the
 product is that it initially appears to make the action work very well.
 This effect lasts long enough for the first few technicians who use the
 product to enthusiastically spread the word about how great it is. Then
 when hundreds, nay thousands, of actions have been treated with the
 concoction, it starts locking them up tight. The only solution is to
 rebush and repin all of the action centers thus creating a greater
 demand for felt, center pins and the tools with which to install same.

 —ddf