sluggish centers

Howard S. Rosen hsrosen@emi.net
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 11:20:35 -0400

The topic of sluggish centers, among other things, is interesting as I hear
other techs describe their experiences. It's fascinating that at times I
wonder if I am in the same business.

After 25 years, 8 of which are in moisture land (Florida), I can report
that I have NEVER failed to permanently remedy a moisture filled action
with my juicing formula of Naptha and mineral oil (8:1). Some cases were
more difficult than others, requiring several treatments. However, these
tough cases were still handled at the same visit with very little
reoccurrence 4 months later. Another quick treatment at the next tuning
time always takes care of the problem (permanently).

Vertigris, however, is a different story. Naptha and mineral oil will NOT
make a dent. Protek claims to be a solution to the vertigris problem but it
is not. I have been using protek for verdigris for 3 years now and I can
report that it is a TEMPORARY fix at best.

Howard S. Rosen, RPT
hsrosen@emi.net